If you haven’t toured the school within the last year, or if you would like to tour again, you are welcome to attend one of our Virtual Open House events. For the 2021-2022 Admission Season, the Open House will satisfy the requirement for a Parent Tour. Join us at one of our Open House Events on November 14th or December 13th from 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
All parents/guardians are asked to meet with one of our administrators for a thirty-minute discussion. You are required to complete a school tour and application before scheduling an interview. Dates and times will be made available following the Virtual Open House.
We are working on a solution for how to accommodate the student visit during COVID-19. More information will be provided as we get closer to these dates.
- Group visit days for kindergarten are scheduled in January of the year of entry.
- Children applying for kindergarten 2021 are invited to visit on either Friday, January 15th, or Saturday, January 16th, 2021.
- The visits last for 2½ hours. Parents will have the option of choosing either a morning or afternoon visit on either day.
- During the visit, children will listen to a story, create a work of art, play with peers, and enjoy a light snack.
- Applications must be completed before the visit.
- Grades One through Eight Applicants
Applicants Grades 1-8
- Prospective student classroom visits for the following academic year take place from mid-January through April.
- Visiting procedures may vary depending upon the grade level for which the child's application is being made.
- School visits typically begin at 8:30 AM and end at 3:40 PM. Applicants visit in a classroom with their current grade level.
- Parents/Guardians are encouraged to visit the school on a day other than the day their child is visiting.
- Applications must be submitted before the student visit.