Due to COVID-19 restrictions, we are currently limiting our in-person and virtual tours to families applying for the 2022-2023 school year. If your child will turn 5 years old by September 1, 2022, or you are interested in 1st through 8th grade for the 2022-2023 school year, we invite you to begin your journey with us by submitting an inquiry here. Our admissions team will then be in touch with you to sign up for a virtual or in-person tour.
All parents/guardians are asked to meet with one of our administrators for a thirty-minute discussion. You are required to complete a school tour and application before scheduling an interview.
We are working on a solution for how to accommodate the student visit during COVID-19. More information will be provided as we get closer to these dates.
- Group visit days for kindergarten are scheduled in January of the year of entry.
- Children applying for kindergarten 2022 are invited to visit on either Friday, January 14th, or Saturday, January 15th, 2022.
- The visits last for 2½ hours. Parents will have the option of choosing either a morning or afternoon visit on either day.
- During the visit, children will listen to a story, create a work of art, play with peers, and enjoy a light snack.
- Applications must be completed before the visit.
Applicants Grades 1-8
- Prospective student classroom visits for the following academic year take place from mid-January through April.
- Visiting procedures may vary depending upon the grade level for which the child's application is being made.
- School visits typically begin at 8:30 AM and end at 3:40 PM. Applicants visit in a classroom with their current grade level.
- Parents/Guardians are encouraged to visit the school on a day other than the day their child is visiting.
- Applications must be submitted before the student visit.