If you haven’t toured the school within the last year, or if you would like to tour again, you are welcome to attend one of our Virtual 1-hour Family Tours with a member of Falk's leadership team. For the 2021-2022 admission season, the virtual tour will satisfy the parent/guardian tour requirement.
All parents/guardians are asked to meet with one of our administrators for a thirty-minute discussion. You are required to complete a school tour and application before scheduling an interview. Dates and times will be made available following the Virtual Open House.
We are working on a solution for how to accommodate the student visit during COVID-19. More information will be provided as we get closer to these dates.
- Group visit days for kindergarten are scheduled in January of the year of entry.
- Children applying for kindergarten 2021 are invited to visit on either Friday, January 15th, or Saturday, January 16th, 2021.
- The visits last for 2½ hours. Parents will have the option of choosing either a morning or afternoon visit on either day.
- During the visit, children will listen to a story, create a work of art, play with peers, and enjoy a light snack.
- Applications must be completed before the visit.
- Grades One through Eight Applicants
Applicants Grades 1-8
- Prospective student classroom visits for the following academic year take place from mid-January through April.
- Visiting procedures may vary depending upon the grade level for which the child's application is being made.
- School visits typically begin at 8:30 AM and end at 3:40 PM. Applicants visit in a classroom with their current grade level.
- Parents/Guardians are encouraged to visit the school on a day other than the day their child is visiting.
- Applications must be submitted before the student visit.