The University of Pittsburgh and Falk Laboratory School provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Falk Laboratory School complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
Falk Laboratory School is accepting applications for Substitute Teacher Positions for the 2019 – 2020 school year. Applications in all certification areas are welcome including Elementary, Secondary, and Subject area specializations.
For consideration, please submit the following:
- Substitute Teacher Application
- A copy of your PA teaching certificate
- Pennsylvania State Police Criminal Record Check (Act 34)
- FBI Federal Criminal History Record (Act 114): Visit www.pa.cogentid.com for information and locations of fingerprint sites
- Act 126 Child/Student Abuse Recognition and Reporting
- TB Test Certification
Please remember, clearances dated more than three years old must be renewed. Questions? Please contact Haniza Yaacob-Ritz.