Give to the Falk School Education Fund
The Annual Fund is a very important annual contribution to Falk’s operating budget. Falk School is solely responsible for raising and managing its annual budget, which currently exceeds $6 million dollars. The funds come from tuition, fees and donations. Falk does receive custodial support, utilities expenses, IT support, insurance and legal services from Pitt but must cover all other expenses, including salaries, building improvements and loan repayment for the expansion.
While unrestricted support is our highest fundraising priority, if you wish to support a specific purpose at Falk you can make a gift to one of our restricted funds.
- Falk School Scholarship Fund
- Falk School Building Renovation Fund
- Falk Laboratory School Library Fund
- Falk School WonderLab Fund
- Lee Ann Conover Instrument Fund
- Rao Family Student Excellence Award Fund
- Gertrude and Elias Sunstein Scholarship Fund**