SchoolPass® How-to: Fellow Falk Families vs Authorized Drivers
Setting up Authorized Drivers should not include parents of other students at your school who already have SchoolPass® accounts. Authorized Drivers are for caregivers, relatives and spouses that have permission to pickup students from school.
The following two videos address how to treat these two specific instances:
- Adding & Removing Authorized Drivers - caregivers, relatives, and spouses - https://share.vidyard.com/watch/QBx1qp6F9znNPiKYasUwUf?
- Making Carpool Changes - to allow your child(ren) to ride home with a fellow Falk Family - https://share.vidyard.com/watch/ZCzCaHoScQkWpHipnGP4ry?
More Helpful Links can be found here:
- App Download & Login Steps - https://player.vimeo.com/video/563262139
- Updating Your Profile - https://share.vidyard.com/watch/FEsGdS8P6aQq5FAprjX1cc?
- Enabling Push Notifications - https://player.vimeo.com/video/563262835
- Completing Daily Wellness Checks - https://share.vidyard.com/watch/SuoufMqxg3p4LnRRKEz1io?
- Making Virtual Attendance Changes - https://share.vidyard.com/watch/YU1qVWSXign4Amij3JyxTS?
- Making Activity Changes - https://share.vidyard.com/watch/oHJxPAg5N27PkWD58HPait?
- Making Bus Changes - https://share.vidyard.com/watch/wtKSNmYWowdcWQgbfXrV3a?
- Making Early Pickup Changes - https://share.vidyard.com/watch/hpz7LfyzNnkfrhNUBeUE6u?
- Making Late Arrival Changes - https://share.vidyard.com/watch/gABeTwr5aTu5RPDLyUoar3?
- Making Absence Changes - https://share.vidyard.com/watch/DBwiBpVF3wK4aY9EK5HL2F?
For further assistance in utilizing this new system, we will also have support from our tech department available Monday-Friday. There are two ways for you to contact our IT support:
- Log on to the IT Zoom Room for live support:
- Monday, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 10:00-11:00 AM; Tuesdays and Fridays from 3:00-4:00 PM
- The Meeting Link is Zoom Link: https://pitt.zoom.us/my/keeblerfalkit and Password: 4FalkTech!
- Email Josh Keebler at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We feel strongly that SchoolPass® will help streamline our COVID-19 arrival protocols, attendance, and dismissal procedures while providing a more accurate accounting of our student body. We recognize that with any new system there will need to be time to adjust and learn, and we are committed to assisting our families in this transition.