Primary Supply List
There are a few things that you can do to prepare for your child’s first day of school.
- We ask all primary students to have a backpack or book bag to use for carrying home notices, papers, library books, etc. They should be large enough to fit a 9 X12 folder and a library book, for example.
- As we are moving to water filling stations beginning in the 2017-2018 school year, please send your child(ren) in with a refillable water bottle(s) to be used during the day and at lunch.
- Each child will need to bring a box of tissues that becomes a part of the class supply.
- A complete change of clothes (including socks and underwear), which should be replaced with appropriate clothes as the season or your child’s size changes, are especially important in case of bathroom accidents and spills.
- Falk Woods is our outdoor classroom and our students visit it throughout the year. At times the trails are very muddy so we ask that each student keep a pair of rain boots at school for this purpose.
- Please take the time to clearly mark the clothes with your child’s name or initials. This is a good idea for backpacks and lunch boxes too as these items can easily be left around the school and a name is helpful when looking for the owner of the item.