Primary Supply List
We are asking each family to provide the following items for their primary-aged child(ren):
Primary Supply List
- All Primary students should have a backpack or bookbag to use for carrying home notices, papers, library books, etc. They should be large enough to fit a 9x12” folder and a library book.
- As we have moved to water filling stations, please send your child(ren) in with a refillable water bottle(s) to be used during the day and at lunch. Children will not be able to use shared drinking fountains this year.
- Each child will need to bring a box of tissues that will be part of their own personal supply. (Please no small travel packs. A full box will fit at desks, in lockers, or in cubbies.)
- Each child will need to bring a complete change of clothes (including socks and underwear), which should stay at school and be replaced with appropriate clothes (hats, gloves, snow gear, etc.) as the season or your child’s size changes. A change of everyday clothes are especially important in case of bathroom accidents and spills.
- In addition to the clean mask they wear to school each day, all children should have a spare face mask available at school at all times. Please send this with your child in a labeled Ziploc bag. When selecting cloth face masks for purchase and use, remember they should: fit snugly but comfortably against the side of the face; be secured with ties or ear loops; include multiple layers of fabric; allow for breathing without restriction; and be able to be laundered and machine dried without damage or change to shape. (Face masks should be laundered after a day’s wear, so having enough at home to rotate through the week is best practice.)
- We spend lots of time outdoors throughout the year and through all kinds of weather. At times, the weather is wet and muddy, so we ask that each student keep a pair of rain boots at school for this purpose. You may also want to bring an umbrella, or snow boots as the weather changes.
Note: Please take the time to clearly mark ALL of your child’s belongings with full names or initials. This includes clothing, lunchboxes, toys—anything. Things always get lost and it’s much easier to reunite them with their owner when they’re labeled!