Open House is an optional event held once a year for all prospective families interested in learning more about Falk School. The Open House for the 2018-2019 school year will be held on:
Friday, November 17, 2017, from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
If you cannot make our Open House and would like to see our school we invite you to join us for a Prospective Family Tour.
Prospective Family Tours are required and can occur prior to application. Parents are required to tour the school within one year of their child's year of entry. While parents are welcome to tour as often as they would like, priority scheduling is given to families who are within their year of entry.
All parents are encouraged to tour the school on a day other than the day their child is visiting. The tours generally run 2 hours and are conducted by a current faculty member. Reservations are required.
Tours are offered from October through April on typical school days. Tour times are:
- Mondays - 10:00 AM
- Tuesdays - 9:00 AM
- Wednesdays - 10:00 AM
- Fridays - 12:30 PM
You can schedule a tour by visiting the Prospective Family Appointment Scheduling page. The Admissions Office will contact you to confirm your tour time.
- All parents are required to schedule an interview with one of our administrators. If more than one parent or guardian is involved in the life of the child, we request that they all attend.
- Select the link to reserve your interview time. Prospective Family Interview
- Group visit days for kindergarten are scheduled in January of the year of entry.
- Children applying for kindergarten 2018 are invited to visit on either Friday, January 12, or Saturday, January 13, 2018.
- The visits last for 2½ hours. Parents will have the option of choosing either a morning or afternoon visit on either day.
- During the visit, children will play, listen to a story, participate in art making, and enjoy a light snack.
Grades One through Eight Applicants
- Prospective student classroom visits for the following academic year take place from mid-January through April.
- Visiting procedures may vary depending upon the grade level for which the child's application is being made.
- School visits typically begin at 8:30 AM and end at 3:40 PM. Applicants visit in a classroom with their current grade level.
- Parents are encouraged to visit the school on a day other than the day their child is visiting.
- Applications must be submitted before the student visit.
Administrators join parents and teachers of all grades to guide discussions regarding our admissions process, our school’s philosophy, and what makes Falk unique. This meeting provides an opportunity for prospective parents to gather information about Falk as they consider the best school environment for their family. Reservations are required.