Open House is an optional event held once a year for all prospective families interested in learning more about Falk School. The Open House for the 2020-2021 school year will be held on:
Friday, November 22, 2019, from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
If you cannot make our Open House and would like to see our school we invite you to join us for a Prospective Family Tour.
Prospective Family Tours are required and can occur prior to application. Parents/Guardians are required to tour the school within one year of their child's year of entry. While parents/guardians are welcome to tour as often as they would like, priority scheduling is given to families who are within their year of entry.
All parents/guardians are encouraged to tour the school on a day other than the day their child is visiting. Tours generally run 2 hours and are conducted by a current faculty member. Reservations are required.
Tours are offered from mid-September through April on typical school days. Typical times:
- Mondays - 12:30 PM
- Tuesdays - 10:15 AM
- Wednesdays - 10:15 AM
- Thursdays - 10:15 AM
- Fridays - 12:30 PM
You can schedule a tour by visiting the Prospective Family Appointment Scheduling page. The Admissions Office will contact you to confirm your tour time.
- All parents/guardians are required to schedule an interview with one of our administrators. If more than one parent or guardian is involved in the life of the child, we request that they all attend.
- Please contact the Admissions Office to make an appointment.
- Group visit days for kindergarten are scheduled in January of the year of entry.
- Children applying for kindergarten 2020 are invited to visit on either Friday, January 17th, or Saturday, January 18th, 2020.
- The visits last for 2½ hours. Parents will have the option of choosing either a morning or afternoon visit on either day.
- During the visit, children will listen to a story, create a work of art, play with peers, and enjoy a light snack.
- Applications must be completed before the visit.
Grades One through Eight Applicants
- Prospective student classroom visits for the following academic year take place from mid-January through April.
- Visiting procedures may vary depending upon the grade level for which the child's application is being made.
- School visits typically begin at 8:30 AM and end at 3:40 PM. Applicants visit in a classroom with their current grade level.
- Parents/Guardians are encouraged to visit the school on a day other than the day their child is visiting.
- Applications must be submitted before the student visit.
Current and past Falk family members, current students, and recent alum will join members of our faculty to guide discussions about our philosophy, our admissions process, and about what makes Falk unique. This meeting provides an opportunity for prospective parents/guardians to gather more information about Falk as they consider the best school environment for their family. Contact the admissions office for additional information.